Thursday, February 28, 2008

Crystal pane for TOTALMED


Belo brand in TOTALMED


Dra. Vicky Belo's presence lent some glitz to the opening affair, but I've been to some Belo clinics in the Metro, and this clinic needs more of the class and comfort of.. well, Belo.

TOTALMED is an ambulatory, diagnostics and aesthetic center. So the Belo thingy is in the aesthetic services. My best guess is that they will decouple the soft aesthetic stuff with the emergency and laboratory services in the coming months.

Still, the firm is the best the you can find in Subic, and maybe in the whole Region 3. Its medical staff line-up is pretty impressive.

They could have recruited Dr. V of Dr. V's Make-Over Clinic. Then again, there could only be one queen, right?

In the interest of full disclosure, Dr. V is a friend of mine, but even if she wasn't, her name would help in the corporate image of the TOTALMED.

For those intending to be a patients, here is a link to their prices
http://www.totalmedsubic.com/price.html

Obviously, I haven't mustered enough courage to try their services, yet. The reason is simple, my moolah have better things to do for me. But if you did, tell us about it.

We will have more of the medical tourism facilities here in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very clean and bright. Best ambiance for a clinic in all of Subic. Same day surgery center definitely better than any OR facility in Subic Bay and Olongapo City. My surgery went very well. I had the best doctor and nurses. Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. I really like knowing that there is a Belo clinic near by. I wonder if they need medical billing services?

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons